Smallfoot's AA

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you like that one better smallfoot, send me one. Trees in the background don't bother me, it's the shot where the only tree in sight looks like it's growing out of the car!

And if the onlookers are female and wearing bikinis, we might have to make an exception to the no people in pics thing! [ddd

If you like that one better smallfoot, send me one. Trees in the background don't bother me, it's the shot where the only tree in sight looks like it's growing out of the car!

And if the onlookers are female and wearing bikinis, we might have to make an exception to the no people in pics thing! [ddd

Now ya tell me!!! heheh......do you think that one is better for a shot on the calendar than the one I sent??? You're doing the layout...

I think it's awesome how many miles you have put on it already... [cl

I'll just have to load it into my program and see how clear it turns out smallfoot. I can downsize easier than enlarge. If the pic is too small it will pixate and get fuzzy if you enlarge it too much.

I think it's awesome how many miles you have put on it already... [cl
It's not hard to put miles on one around here Corpo! It's 15 miles to anything substantial....:D

That's a great picture of the RR. 2300 miles of trouble free driving on her I can only hope.[cl

You can do it too Dozer! Just do the best you can and it'll come out as good as any manufacturer can nowadays...:rolleyes::D

Don't let him fool ya folks. He parked there waiting on a fish so big he had to use it to pull the thing out of the river [ddd
sf, it is a good shot of your ride [cl
027_zpsp7f8cr9l.jpg

Funny you should mention fishing that river Old Iron, there was a fishing tournament in the same river but a little north of that spot the other day. The guy that brought a bass out that weighed 8 lbs 13 ounces took big fish and total catch with the rest of his string and walked away with $25,000. I've fished it many times with my fishing buddy Junior, and we never do well on bass there. It's not one of our favorite spots for catching...
Thanks for the comments...

With all that mud and water around there how do you keep that hot rod clean???

Clean? I told ya it doesn't show the details much in that pic...:D Water hose and
compressed air is all I use mostly. Maybe some windex on the glass.

Been super busy, how are you Smallfoot ?

I've never been a thief but I swear, every day I wake up, I feel like I'm stealing time...:D

I figured you have been busy cause we haven't been fishing yet. I need to call you about another tranny for my next project. Is it best on the weekend or during the week Tobby?

I've been doing pretty good, YBeNormal! Haven't been building much. Did some small things on the 31 to make lighting in the rear a little better to see. Seems like idiots want to check the truck out from behind at 70 mph...:rolleyes:
I got about 3000 miles on it and drive it every day...

I've never been a thief but I swear, every day I wake up, I feel like I'm stealing time...:D

You and me both my brother from another mother.....:D :D
So any hints as to the next build??????? Inquiring minds want to know.[ddd
Torchie

I guess saying "build" might have been misleading. My other daily driver, 83 C10 has 237,000 miles with the original 250 six and a 700R4. Neither have ever been worked on or replaced that I can see. The old gal has so much wear, the oil pump pressure is only 25 at start up and drops to around 15 when running temperature is reached. It taps from lifter wear. But it starts right up and runs every time. The tranny is starting to act up a bit and I figure it's time for a change. I happen to know there's another 305 motor in good shape right out there in my barn, along with another 700R4 with unknown past. I think Tobby can work me up another nice transmission and I'm not opposed to swapping the motor for something with a little more pizzaz....:D I'm just looking at ways to cut down the down time. I can get the motor set up in very short order and if Tobby can do the transmission, I'll be set to do a simple swap. The last motor/transmission swap I did on the 31 took less than an hour with one man to help and the motor and tranny still together.

Latest posts

Back