Car movies?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inked Monkey

Tarzan's tatted best friend
Just wondering what were some really good car movies?
I've seen American Graffiti, Bullet, Black Cadillac, Vanishing Point.
I've got Two Lane Blacktop on the way.

What other movies are must sees?

How about "Aloha Bobby and Rose"?
Came out in the 70's and stared Paul Le Mat (from American Grafitti).
Never have been able to find it in the video stores, but would sure like to see it agian.
If I remember right, it featured a bit-chin black Camero.

try the worlds fastest indian. it is about a man from australia that came over to the salt flats to set records, true story. it has anthony hopkins as the main character.

Christine, Hot Rod Gang, Hot Rod Girl, Cannon Ball Run, There is a Ronny Howard movie, can't remember the name, he's the sheriffs son, always in trouble steals a Camero race car his buddys and he go on a big joy ride etc.
I like the movie Cars, Mater is my wifes favorite.

I love Herbie!

What other movies are must sees?

Inked,
How 'bout Herbie Fully Loaded with Lindsay Lohan (I love Herbie & so did my son) or... Dukes with Jessica Simpson... the video of the Dukes theme song with Jessica & Willie is 1 of my fav videos... Whoa pony!!!!!!!!!!! Man, I *must* b losin' it!!!

BoB

Hollywood Knights,Dazed and confused,Hot rod havoc,fast tims at rigemount high,corvette summer,on any sunday (bike movie),cannonball run 1 & 2,gumball rally and thats all I can think of.In the summer speed ch has on fri & sat nights has lost drivein they show some good movies some times.Oh and one more the orig gone in 60sec.

How about just part of a movie. I love the part in Mr. Majestic, with Charles Bronsen, where the old ford pickup jumps the fence, about 12-15 feet in the air, lands it and keeps going. I read in an old Off Road mag. where the truck really did the stunt. They had a back up truck there, but didn't use it.

Hey there was, The Wrath, Steve McQueen had several car movies, Smokey and the Bandit series (3 movies), How about "Death Race 2000", then there was "The Great Race" which was a commedy around the world race.
Now the newest cool car movies are the ones called "The Driver", he is an all time bad ass dude. His latest was "Crank", it had had some good kick ass stuff in it as well.
My mind just went blank, too many of them "B" movies from the 70's floating around. "the Hiest" had some good car scenes in it, and the one over in Itali, "The Italian Job" with all the little Mini Coopers.

I can't remember all the names of the flash back movies flippen in my head...:eek:

Maximo

Thanks for all the idea!:cool:
I have about 700 dvds in my collection, but a lot of these I havent heard of. I'm gonna have to start the hunt!!!

Latest posts

Back