What's up

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with Smallfoot on the weather, however i'll rack my pea brain and try to think of a good topic to talk about.:confused: You are right about KB, it's dead:(

It's sad to say, but I agree KB is dead. I joined that forum when I first got into rats and started my low budget 50 Chevy project. This forum has too many active members to die. Over there was a bunch of pop up one day gone the next builders. I don't have slot of free time to post pics but I try[;)

I read almost every word of every post. It is noticeable that sometimes posts go without comment even though comment might be warranted or wanted by the person posting. I don't mean just the "atta boy" type comments, although I do some of those to keep the ball rolling and bring posts to the top.

Members come and go and I miss many of the good guys and gals that no longer post. The dynamic that survives is that we all check our egos at the door and are always courteous. There's good humor here but no one is made fun of.

Criticism is reserved for some outlandish pile that does not have a person's name connected with it. Or If someone is building something unsafe helpful comments are forthcoming.

We've had fun contests here from photography to captions to poetry.

The generosity of our members is uncommon. I've received free stuff from more than a few guys. And have sent out a few items myself.

All this indicates an interest in cars and other wheeled vehicles (not to mention dogs, cats, cows, clean jokes, music, etc.) and a mutual respect for members that has been created by Tripper and continues on.

And the band played on.

Well said bob.... this is my happy place ,you guy's will have to run me off...;)

I lurk about three times per week but I don't post too much. I really enjoy the pics, builds and good jokes in the BS lounge. I've had an idea for a post......I'll go do it now in the BS lounge.

Latest posts

Back