Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our cats want to bring the mice indoors

UFO's are in Nevada all the time

What if the people you knew were the plastic that melted and the chromium too

Had a moth ball soup in the back yard the other day - marble sized hail and rain

I've gotton up there and as fast as I could go with Reeces - M&M's and Milk Duds

If you understand any of this I've got a good doctor.

Why doesn't a tree make noise when it falls when no one is around?

How come no one finds Big Foot bones in the woods?

The chicken came first, how else would it get across the road.

Moose & Squirrel!

I am a friend and fan of "Moose and Squirrel"! :eek:

I do not watch Oprah!

I will drink nearly any beer that has alcohol content! :D

How come no one finds Big Foot bones in the woods?

They bury each other quickly to keep their whereabouts a secret or at least that's what I've been told! ;)

If you understand any of this I've got a good doctor.

You might want to visit more often! :D

Beercan

Last edited:
Once ran around in the abandoned TB hospital in K.C. in the dark barefooted, glass all over the floor because every single window was broken. Not even drunk, just stupid.

Cool on the past life info Don.

Saw 8 silent low and slow flying objects moving single file down in the river bottom in Mo at night. Looked like the old whirly-bird helicopters with a transparent bubble in front and a red light way out in back. They were silent and kind of bobbed in the breeze. 1968 all helicopters made a lot of noise and did not bob around in a light breeze. They were close enough my car headlights could have lit them up. The last one broke out of line, circled out over the MO river and got back in line.

More recently here in AZ have seen on two separate occaisons flat objects tumbling slowly down from the sky trailing very long green flames. They were
certainly still burning when they hit the ground.

"Old age is starting to catch up with me. Find I take more naps than ever before and people are starting to refer to me as "an older Gentleman." :eek:
Don[/QUOTE]

You know your best years are behind you when they start referring to you as a gentleman right? :D

i seen two UFOs in one night they seemed to be playing tag

i love all M&Ms no matter the color but i prefur the ones with peanuts

i found a fossil today my gramps says its and oriadant but i cant seem to find one on the computer maby it would help if i knew how to spell

i like beer

i am tired but dont want to go to sleep so here i am

There really was a UFO sighting in NM a couple of weeks ago.

Guess what the official explanation was and I kid you not?!?!

A "Weather Balloon"! I think I heard that one before! :eek:

How did that guy keep from breaking out laughing? Yeah, it was a "Weather Balloon", that's the ticket! :D

Beercan

I am glad to see this thread getting some use. I see it is packed full of usefull information.

Sam Fear stopped in to see me today. It was great to meet another RRR member.
Sam is a cool guy and has a great family. I expected nothing less.

I have never seen a UFO but they must exist.. they are on Google.

You might want to visit more often! :D

Beercan[/QUOTE]

I visit him all the time - that's why I write like this - - Wow -did you see that ?

Its nice to see a thread on here that i cant finally understand.........a dog, a mouse, and M&M's..........OH and a UFO

The chicken came first, how else would it get across the road.

Stapled to a punk rocker

My cat used to bring mice home. Until a red-tailed hawk got him. Must have though he was a rabbit.

Bought a case of dehydrated water for emergencies.

Went camping in West Virginia seen some swamp gas. Called the park ranger. He said don’t worry is just a UFO?

Had a defective bag of M&M’s. . They were all marked WW.

Ever think how different the world would be if cars didn’t have reverse?

Well enough quality time for now back to the garage.

Woke up this morning and realized that UFOs come here to bury Bigfoot remains, and to eat M&M.

"West by God Virgina" Swamp Gas has me wondering what the heck

why do we brush with a tooth brush? shouldn't it be called a teeth brush? Thought of that when I typed West Virgina.

What if I were God and ions ago, I got bored and created heaven and earth, plus all the people that inhabit said planet. What if I were doing this so long, I've forgotten who I was so life goes on. What if one day I remember and everything disappears............

More..and more...

I LOVE cold Reeses pieces....

I HATE snow and cold weather...

I went fishing once,and cast my line right into my brothers ELVIS sideburns..laughed so hard I fell out of the boat,he still beat me up..

Forward cable broke on my brothers outboard motor,we had to go across the lake backwards....the looks we got.

Miss my Dad....beat the tar out of me sometimes,but taught me so many lessons...

I thought I saw an alien once,turned out to be my ex-wife..

I went fishing once,and cast my line right into my brothers ELVIS sideburns..laughed so hard I fell out of the boat,he still beat me up..

My cousin specialized in snaggin' the back of his head tryin' to cast too far. I'd laugh myself to tears! :D:D:D

I once caught a fish this......................................................................BIG!!!

I once caught 3 fish @ once!!! :D

I use to fish all day & gig frogs all nite... until I gigged a frog that had a snake on it. Stuck to fishin' after that!!!

My fav fresh water lures are the Hula Popper & the Tiny Topedo. I love to see bass hit a top water lure!!!

I love to fish for alligator gar!

BoB

Latest posts

Back