latest bonehead metal project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey ...... that's going on my car!!

I will attest - Boneheads work is beyond reproach. It's more artwork than a hood ornament.

Ratty 46

Thanks guys. Here is a chandelier I just finished. It is about 6 feet across, and 6 feet tall.
WesternMovies1.jpg

The title is "Western Movies", and there is a film reel on the bottom with that title. There are 8 panels with movie greats from all the years of film. The oldest is Tom Mix, then Hopalong Cassidy, ( looks like Hoss), John Wayne, Roy and Trigger, Clint Eastwood, Tom Selleck, the walking scene from Tombstone, and Duvall, and Cosner, from Open Range. The guns are movie props.

CLINT.jpg

I was just thinking we haven't seen anything out of the Bonehead Studio in at least a few days. The chandelier is fantastic! Your customer should be thrilled.

Thanks guys, it went to Texas this morning, and they were very happy. On to the next one. You guys only get to see about 2% of what is coming out of my shop. You will just have to stop by every day if you want to see it all.:D

Thanks T-1,
Okay you asked for it, and this is going to be a stretch for a few of you, but here is the latest one. A 20 foot tall weather vane, that spins on old trailer axle. I have some other projects that you may actually like I'll post soon.
WIND.jpg

Very creative there Bonehead - I've been welding and fabricating for over 40 yrs. and you have some very creative talent there. Keep them comming.

If you fellas never have, You should check out Boneheads non-ratrod website to see some of the truly amazing objects that he creates. I check in there from time to time to see what he's up to :D. A true honest to goodness artist he is.

A photographer friend of mine asked if he could come out the other day and take some photos. Sure. He posts up his pictures on his site/forum, and someone called my place a junkyard. Imagine that.
But I got a kick out of reading Dave's response;

" This isn't really a junkyard. It is more like a collection of materials for use in art projects. Everything in the yard has been hand picked by Jeff Bates who is constantly transforming everything that comes within his reach into some sort art that makes people stop in their tracks and just look!"

It is nice (sometimes) to know what people think of what you do.

Yep, I'm a big fan of Bonehead's talented mind too. I'm lucky enough to own something he custom built for my truck. Speaking of websites, you guys should check out Jeffs shirt site as well. Some really cool original artwork you can wear!

www.BoneHeadCustomZ.com

Latest posts

Back