28 Fast Four build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good job, my friend!

I see you use your "adjustable workbench" like I do... makes you wonder how you ever got along without it...

I have 2 two post lifts. At the time it was what I needed now, it would be nice to have 1 two post and a 4 post lift.

I have 2 two post lifts. At the time it was what I needed now, it would be nice to have 1 two post and a 4 post lift.

I thought about a two post , but after lots of fretting over it the four post made more sense for me. It's a great level build platform and as Doc says the best adjustable work bench.

I Have used mine very little and it is a cheap harbor freight one. I found on larger pieces if I draw a grid on them I have a reference for where I am working and it helps to not over do an area and I can remember where I need more work. Go slow and start with a wheel that doesn't have much crown. good luck.[P[P

I Have used mine very little and it is a cheap harbor freight one. I found on larger pieces if I draw a grid on them I have a reference for where I am working and it helps to not over do an area and I can remember where I need more work. Go slow and start with a wheel that doesn't have much crown. good luck.[P[P

Thanks Kenny, I'm hoping to get started this weekend.

Slow progress for sure, this roof and sunroof is kicking my butt. I have the sunroof sheet metal pretty much straightened out the best it's gonna get. I chose to do the roof in two pieces because of the step down I had to do for the sunroof sheet metal to lay in, the throat on my bead roller is only 18"s . I'm planning on installing the sunroof sheet metal to the roof sheet metal with copper rivets, I'm afraid touching the welder to the tinfoil thick sheet metal from the G5 roof will warp the crap out of it. So before I can start assembly I have to wait for my panel adhesive to arrive.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Resize of Sunroof 001.jpg
    Resize of Sunroof 001.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 52
  • Resize of Sunroof 002.jpg
    Resize of Sunroof 002.jpg