Wheel Bolt Pattern Cross Reference Database

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SideShow

Ever wonder what other vehicles have wheels that will fit your ride?

Wonder no more.

Simply use this tool to enter your bolt pattern: Number of Lugs and Stud Spread in either inches or millimeters. The results will display Make, Model and Year as well as the OEM Wheel Size (diameter and width) plus Stud Size, Hub Center Bore and Offset.

http://www.roadkillcustoms.com/hot-rods-rat-rods/Wheel-Bolt-Pattern-Cross-Reference-Database.asp

This is a NEW tool, so let me know if you have any comments or suggestions. Enjoy!

Nice, usefull tool, Road Kill. Tho, you may wish to include 4.75" which covers a bunch of GM stuff. Otherwise, good job.

Updated Wheel Bolt Pattern Cross Reference Database

After much pain, the updated version of the Wheel Bolt Pattern Cross Reference Database is alive. The new version allows you to select bolt pattern by Make/Model, and it displays all matching vehicles, of course by bolt pattern.

I have also added a visual reference for measuring correctly for bolt pattern.

Wheel Bolt Pattern Cross Reference Database

P.S. I am working very hard to get more of the older vehicles listed, especially the 4.75s - some more have been added, but still more to follow. As always, if you know of any I have missed, PM me or post them here. I will get them added.

Also, any comments about how to make this public tool better are welcomed.

Ever wonder what other vehicles have wheels that will fit your ride?
Wonder no more. This is a NEW tool, so let me know if you have any comments or suggestions. Enjoy!

I am not the most computer savvy in this bunch , hell not in this universe ...I do not like the part where It wants to change everything on my computer over to Google something .....so I did not go further but it would have been nice
Oldog

Until recently on my projects, I never considered back space. That is until I switched around the Vette rally wheels on my latest and discovered that two of them were grinding on the steering knuckle on one side...but only that side! Not sure why they are different but that will be another day.

Plus the two that were on the back were 7 inch width the front were 8.

So it was cheaper for me to order two more 8" Rallyes from Summit with the 4" backspace vs 4 1/4 so now they all match.

Latest posts

Back