The auction to end all auctions.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm aware of this. Amazing collection to say the least. (I should have married for money!)

Some pretty hefty prices for the first day good Dr.
Lots of high end cars and trucks. It will be interesting to see what the parts sell for.
p.s. I should have married for money as well.[ddd
Torchie

That is a HOARD! Had a neighbor pass away recently that had to drag something home nearly everyday. He left two upscale houses and yards filled with cars, bicycles, expensive shop equipment and whatever he found in the dumpsters.

Nice but nothing the ol Tripper could afford! Dude obviously have some spare change! I did like the '59 348 Elky though!!! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

Holy moly... how does one collect that much stuff in one lifetime....? I`d say he did pretty good, farming... what was he farming? solid gold potatoes? :eek:

I have to wonder, was all this one man's collection, or was it several combined? There were some seriously high dollar cars there that most of us will never see in our lifetime.
Looks like the trucks had pretty good prices for the most part, although some I though were high for what they were. I would love to have a Superliner Mack like those, but restored to new condition. Don't see many of those anymore. I drove a R Model Mack for years, got to drive a Superliner a few times, same cab but a lot longer hood. Would probably cost as much as a new one to restore one of those though.

I have to wonder, was all this one man's collection, or was it several combined? There were some seriously high dollar cars there that most of us will never see in our lifetime.
Looks like the trucks had pretty good prices for the most part, although some I though were high for what they were. I would love to have a Superliner Mack like those, but restored to new condition. Don't see many of those anymore. I drove a R Model Mack for years, got to drive a Superliner a few times, same cab but a lot longer hood. Would probably cost as much as a new one to restore one of those though.

As far as I know it was one mans collection. Obviously had some bucks as several of the cars were run in the Great Race.
He seems to be well known is restoration circles and had his own on staff restorer I believe.
Other then needing some detailing many of the vehicles are in quite good condition.
Time to check todays events to see what things sold for.
Torchie
Torchie.

Latest posts

Back