hello from saginaw mi.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Northern Michigan.
This is a great place to learn as well as get help and ideas.
Now that you have introduced yourself start up a build thread. And just get to it.
My only advice to you at this point is that when you strip out the S-10. Other than Body parts that you know you won't need. SAVE everything else. You never know what you can reuse until 2 days after you throw it out.:eek::)
Torchie

s10 frame help for a rat rod

I have owned a 66t bird with the works , a 63 belair 230 turbo thrift PG , a 48 Hilman husky , and a 64 corvair . most of them were in stages of being junk that I bought and put time and money into . not anything I wanted to keep . now I got the itch to build this S10 / model T thing and a lot of people tell me to do some thing different with it . rat rods are one of the most misunderstood cars by the norm and I was one of them too . I know it sounds stupid but the more family and friends tell me not to do this the more I want to prove and show them it can be done . I read a lot but not all on this subject and I,m not going to pretend to understand all the speek on cars but I hope you all will school me on this nicely . can a model t/ t bucket hot rod front end be put on a s10 if you cut it back some and move some things around . or do I have to cut off some of the frame and add some cold straight steel to frame the front and add the new front end . thanks for any help. by the way u can reach me at [email protected] . call me phill.

Welcome to Triple RRR

Sounds like you have turned a wrench or two [S If yo have something to cut with and a welder you can build any thing [;)
Look through the build threads and see if there is any thing that rings your bell[P

Latest posts

Back