Hello from NH

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grendel

Don't have a rod today (everything I am working on is post 1950) but I am pondering one. That means I'll end up with one some time this summer, when I didn't want it and I am trying to finish up my other two projects:
  • 70GMC C15 Pick up (with lots of schtuff 10lbs into a 2lb bag!)
  • 1968 Plymouth A Body with a modern suspension and Hemi - Poor man's sleeper.

Thought I'd say howdy, since I followed a link here from the C10forum. I am no stranger to building 4x4's, cars or bikes - Although I can do all the work, there are somethings I'll send out.

Thanks for having me.

welcome to the RRR! we like pics around here, even of stuff newer than 1950:D --we have a spot for muscle cars, too

a pretty easy going site, not alot of drama, just a bunch of people who like cars, trucks, and motorcycles:cool:

rat project....a car or truck to be put back on the road safely and as cheaply as possible. Less than 3k is the challenge some of us like to aim for. Scavenger hunting for bits and pieces is much of the fun. No limit to the money that can be spent but there is a point where it becomes less of a rat and more a shiney
street rod. Time to join the fun Grendel.

Latest posts

Back