No rear suspension ratrod

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
coil spring rear susp.

Not to mention jonny law ! id hate to try and exsplaine that one to a ****ed off cope ?
We have enough of a bad rap agaist us ratters anyways ,we need to go forward not bacwards!
I dont blaim you for trying to save time and money but ive seen an s-10 with a 2/2 sqaure tubbing with a bushing sleive welded on one end and a lowwering block on the outher side that bolted on with u bolts ,and with coil over spring buckets on the back and a pan hard bar ,it worked great and i'm planing on putting the same on my rat.2'' tubbing is very cheap and very strong ,should hook up very good too.This guys been driveing it that way for years and it's dependable on long trips too.
Thers ways to do things that are cheep and effective with out having to order every thing ,just check around !;)

I agree with ya chopper, I used coils with a panhard bar on the rear of my 31 rat p.u. You can buy the brackets, swedge bars, heims joints etc from any circle track speed shop. I've got about 250.00 in the front and rear setup. (Works fine) Got my parts from Dirt Works in Walker Mo.

Latest posts

Back