Hello from Wisconsin

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kermit

Hello everyone

I found this site, and thought it might be a good place to get some feedback on a project truck i am building. I live 2 hours from anything, and i am about the only car guy around. It would just be nice to be able to talk to like minded people with new and different idea's. My builds are not what you might call, rat rods, in the conventional sense, But since I am not a rich man, if i want a 4 link suspension with a watts linkage, or a custom front suspension, I am not going to order it, I am going to design and fabricate it my self. I use a cad system on my home computer to do design work, and have access to a plasma table to help with fab work. The truck i am building now, is a 46 chevy 1/2 ton short bed. it will be a removable hard top, It is chopped 5" with suicide doors, fully boxed frame, custom front and rear suspension, dropped 6", I have a 560 horse 406 chevy small block and a 700r4 trans for the drive line. I have completely documented this build, so I will be happy to share the photos. that is probably more then enough about me for a while,lol

Attachments

• my:46.jpg
    my:46.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 26
Welcome to RRR from northern Alberta. Except for us hounding you for more pictures, you'll like it here. Could you start up a build thread on this site so we can watch your progress. Nice truck.
More pics please. :D:D

Ok, it has been 15 hours, where's the pixs? If we don't see them soon we are going to start with the Kermit and Miss Piggy jokes:D:D

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I would like to thank everyone for making me feel at home. Just so we are on the same page, from the start, I am pretty immune to muppet jokes, but if ya think ya have one I haven't already heard, fire away[P I will be starting a build thread as soon as i can organize the images, and my thoughts. The images will probably be the easer to organize.

Latest posts

Back