Miller 211 Auto set

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gold03

He lives in an "Altered State"!
I bought on to replace my Lincoln 110 volt MIG and my Miller Thunderbolt stick welder. Got it on sale for $1500 - $200 Miller rebate. I sold the Thunderbolt for $300. now selling the Lincoln for $250.

Back to the Miller 211. Set it to the wire size, set the metal thickness, and weld. Makes me look like a hero. This is a 220V machine and burns hot. Using MIG gas I can easily weld 18 G all the way to 3/8 in a single pass. I'm pretty happy. After 30 years I have finally replaced all of my well used equipment. We will see how the modern machine holds up, but really it gets pretty light duty use in my shop.

I recommend this machine especially for hobby users or newbies.

We love Miller equipment. My one Son has a 210 that has laid down literally miles and miles of welds for 10 years with zero problems. My other Son has a 211, and Dan has a Miller tig syncrowave 200. Can't say enough good about everything they make.

Don

Great review. Im actually looking at the 211, 212 and 252 today. I will be looking to get a good one real soon.

Cyberweld seems to have the best prices on miller welders. 211 auto set for $1,095 and free shipping, without cart.

Latest posts

Back