Mark your calendars -East Coast guys-May 9th

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chopshopcustoms

It will be held May 9th from 12-4pm. We will have a great band ,Medicine Man, and will be holding a canned food drive for the local Woburn food pantry.

small_Openhouse2009.JPG

http://www.chop-shopcustoms.com/shows/Open_house_09.pdf

Local auto related business can set up a table for free- I just need to know you want to attend.

No business for me that day- just fun and a big THANK YOU to the people who keep the hobby going....:)

If you have any questions, you can email me ([email protected] ) or PM me.
Have a large group coming ? Let me know as well.

I'd really love to see a bunch of cool rides show up and have a good time.

Thanks!

Hey I just sent the info to our webmaster to get it posted on our event cal for you guys. Man where did the year go, I remember just talking to you last year, seems like yesterday we talked about this event. Good Luck, wish we were closer!

It will be held May 9th from 12-4pm. We will have a great band ,Medicine Man, and will be holding a canned food drive for the local Woburn food pantry.

small_Openhouse2009.JPG

http://www.chop-shopcustoms.com/shows/Open_house_09.pdf

Local auto related business can set up a table for free- I just need to know you want to attend.

No business for me that day- just fun and a big THANK YOU to the people who keep the hobby going....:)

If you have any questions, you can email me ([email protected] ) or PM me.
Have a large group coming ? Let me know as well.

I'd really love to see a bunch of cool rides show up and have a good time.

Thanks!

I forgot to add that Im also doing a canned food drive that day for the local food pantry- so please dont forget the goods to give to those less fortunate!

Ive also added another 2000 sq ft to the shop- so there is new stuff to see! Hope people come by (sorry -for some reason I didnt get notification of people posting so I didnt respond until now):confused:

Since most of the emails Im getting are asking for directions, here they are! I hope to see a bunch of people come on out- we arent far from Boston (Woburn is famous for the movie "A Civil Action' where they dumped all the illegal chemicals!:eek:)- and sometimes we actually glow at night! ( Only kidding)

hope to see people there- The band is great and some really cool stuff showed up last year ;D

Local Directions from Rt 128 N/S in Massachusetts

Take the Washington Street Exit (Woburn) #36 travel down 1/4 mile to lights passing thru West Cummings Park (office park) . A Gas station is on the corner. Take Right onto Cedar St (turns into Salem St.) CHOP-SHOP is 1/2 mile down on left immediately after Woburn Concrete in the one story brick building across from Charl's Ice Cream Specialties . Go straight in the driveway entrance and CHOP-SHOP is right in front of you!

Local Directions from RT 93 N/S in Massachusetts

Take the Montvale Ave exit (#36) .( If you are coming from Rt 93 North take a left off the exit under Rt 93. If you are coming from Rt 93 South- take a right). From the South take a left off the exit. From the North, take a right. At first set of lights ( Gas station on corner and Champion Cleaners is across street) Take a right onto Washington Street. Go down about 1/2 mile to lights (looks like a residential area) Take a left when you see Au Bon Pain on the right (and a gas station) onto the street that will turn into Salem Street. At Stop sign continue straight. CHOP-SHOP is 1/2 mile down on left immediately after Woburn Concrete in the one story brick building across from Charl's Ice Cream Specialties . Go in the driveway entrance and CHOP-SHOP is right in front of you!

Latest posts

Back