Thank God I'm here.....................

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T2T

Still running with scissors!
the smallest town in the smallest county in the s
Some of you know me from KB and some from the H**B. I like it here and I think I'll stick around if you'll have me............
I'm an old grey beard biker that loves anything with a motor. I have lots of projects but the one I'm putting the most time into is a '27 Ford RPU on '32 frame rails. I'm not much on talking about ME, but I will post some pics in the proper section................Thanks folks
T2T
(you can call me Tom)

Welcome!

T2T,
You r certainly welcome here. I think u'll like the easy goin' laid back gang that hangs here. It's a moderated site for civil rodders... YES, there is such a thing!!! You know the gig... let's see some pictures!!!

BoB

Hi Tom, welcome to the newest car forum on the net. :) I see more and more familiar faces joining every day, and that is really cool.

Yep, pictures are fun.

Don

Look ahere Boys, Ole' Tom Twice Tone came over here to joun us.

Welcome to this place Tom. We are glad you joined us man...You can post all your pics here. 2 wheel-4wheel (3-wheel trikes if you got them)

Really look forward to seeing some of your rides and learning what I can from you.

Tripper,
You Trippen again this morning? Man you crack me up...

See Tom, I told you it would be OK to post pics of 3-wheeled projects....

Latest posts

Back