It has began! 54 International Harvester Bobber build.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Rodney, back on topic :)

I can honestly say, I've never hijacked a topic before, and I kinda feel bad about it.[/QUOTE]

LOL.

I dont mind cause I think its a great idea!!! If its rat talk you cant really hi jack the thread.:D

Im thinkin central Kansas would be good. Man we could pick a small town that wants the business with a nice area and make it a yearly event????

Now to get mr gussett sum green bones with $ signs and stop him from lucking into more projects and I'll drive mine there to.:D:D:D RR

Sorry Rodney, back on topic :)

I can honestly say, I've never hijacked a topic before, and I kinda feel bad about it.

LOL.

I dont mind cause I think its a great idea!!! If its rat talk you cant really hi jack the thread.:D

Im thinkin central Kansas would be good. Man we could pick a small town that wants the business with a nice area and make it a yearly event????

Now to get mr gussett sum green bones with $ signs and stop him from lucking into more projects and I'll drive mine there to.:D:D:D RR[/QUOTE]

You could offer him any additional projects, he just ships out this way :D that way he can get yours done.....and those other projects will have a home :cool:

LOL.

Now to get mr gussett sum green bones with $ signs and stop him from lucking into more projects and I'll drive mine there to.:D:D:D RR

You could offer him any additional projects, he just ships out this way :D that way he can get yours done.....and those other projects will have a home :cool:[/QUOTE]

OK OK OK KNOCK IT OFF GUYS!!:rolleyes:

Not sure on the lead sled place but we can do one anywere to our liking:D

No new progress yet but soon as uncle Sam gets his exile straightened out ill have a dab of mula to get a few things n start hugging tim. ;) RR
will post pics as they happen.

sO i BOUGHT A SET OF EXHAUST SHIELDS FROM A m35 DUECE N A HALF. tHEY LOOK GOOD AND PERFECTLY FIT MY 3.5 INCH PIPES. bUT i THOUGHT TWO TOGETHER ON EACH SIDE WOULD LOOK BETTER.
sO i BOUGHT TWO MORE N TACKED EM TOGETHER AND PAINTED EM BLACK. tHEN i MOUNTED THE CHROME HANDLE ON AND ADDED A ih EMBLEM i FOUND ON EBAY.
tHINK iLL MOVE THE EMBLEM TO THE CENTER OF THE SHIELD WERE WE BUTTED EM TOGETHER BUT THERE HERE FOR PICTURES NOW ANYWAYS.
cOUPLE OTHER ODD N END PICS TO.
cHECK OUT THE PINUP GIRL THAT STOPPED BY WHILE WE WERE IN THE GARAGE!!!!!! :D RR:D

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 150
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 147
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 136
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 128
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 139
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 169
sO i BOUGHT A SET OF EXHAUST SHIELDS FROM A m35 DUECE N A HALF. tHEY LOOK GOOD AND PERFECTLY FIT MY 3.5 INCH PIPES. bUT i THOUGHT TWO TOGETHER ON EACH SIDE WOULD LOOK BETTER.
sO i BOUGHT TWO MORE N TACKED EM TOGETHER AND PAINTED EM BLACK. tHEN i MOUNTED THE CHROME HANDLE ON AND ADDED A ih EMBLEM i FOUND ON EBAY.
tHINK iLL MOVE THE EMBLEM TO THE CENTER OF THE SHIELD WERE WE BUTTED EM TOGETHER BUT THERE HERE FOR PICTURES NOW ANYWAYS.
cOUPLE OTHER ODD N END PICS TO.
cHECK OUT THE PINUP GIRL THAT STOPPED BY WHILE WE WERE IN THE GARAGE!!!!!! :D RR:D

Lookin good!!

Hey, question for ya, what did you do to the inside skin on your cab when you chopped it? Nothing in mine lines up, so ima going to have to work on that. Not looking forward to all that work in such a small space :)

I know tim took out a layer. It was like a dbl piece of metal. We havent put it back yet so not sure exactly wat were gonna do. Will keep ya posted though.
aint it amazing how much room those ih's have in em? RR

Not much but I put my handle on the shields and centered the emblem. Looks much better, RR

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 47
Nothin new.
mr gussett said there waitin on bill to figure out his new cad plasma cutter to do brackets or something. Im at the point of the build were im along for the ride. Will post pics wen i get new updates. RR[P

This is a very interesting build. I love the international front end. What is the plans for the rest of the build? Cant wait to see more progress.

Latest posts

Back