Anyone used International Title Service lately?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

addes426

I used them several years ago to get a title for a Hemi car for a friend in NC. All went well and I was quite happy with the results. That was several years ago. Just curious. [S

I used them several years ago to get a title for a Hemi car for a friend in NC. All went well and I was quite happy with the results. That was several years ago. Just curious. [S

Addes , I have not used them but I have to wonder about any of these title services after what happened with Broadway title several years ago .... FBI raided them and then went after people who did business with them , I heard a couple of innocent people lost their rides because Broadway kept all their info on file ...

With the car I mentioned, my friends car was sold to somebody in a state that will title an older car with only a bill of sale. They then received a legal title for the car in that state. (The VIN had to prove out un-stolen, salvaged, etc.) Then the car was "sold" back to my friend in NC. For some reason it couldn't be done from NC. (Not legal to do from some states, NC being one.) In WV it was so I did and all went well. It was through ITS. I see Broadway still advertises it's services. :confused:

Latest posts

Back