A new section for all u're title Q&A!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RRR Mod.....I would be very careful what you allow to be posted on here...ie: buying and selling of titles.......Its one thing to talk about how to properly obtain a title for a vehicle without one, but buying and selling a title for a vehicle that it doesnt belong to is a felony......I dont know how that might affect the medium it was sold on (you)

Just sayin'

RRR Mod.....I would be very careful what you allow to be posted on here...ie: buying and selling of titles.......Its one thing to talk about how to properly obtain a title for a vehicle without one, but buying and selling a title for a vehicle that it doesnt belong to is a felony......I don't know how that might affect the medium it was sold on (you)

Just sayin'

Stroker,
That's what's kept me from doing this in the past but I'll definitely monitor closely! And this is not a section for buying & selling titles!

Rat Rod Mod

Well, of course if you buy an Historical Document it is only for wall art ! That is the advice always given when someone asks that question. :D They look so nice hanging up there.

I think Bob intends this section to be where someone can ask questions about their particular State and stuff like that........not a selling spot.

Don

Stroker,
That's what's kept me from doing this in the past but I'll definitely monitor closely! And this is not a section for buying & selling titles!

Rat Rod Mod

Might think about adding a notice like the for sale section only say "And this is not a section for buying & selling titles! Only for general help for getting a legal title"

Latest posts

Back