couldn't resist

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neverdone

He's not done yet...
Picked it up from a guy at work. $100!! Practically new... 7x10 model. Not sure what I am going to do with it but oh well

2012-01-16_18-47-16_451.jpg

I have some things at the shop I have used but

not very often....but are cool to show people....I have a old Sun 1120 Engine Analyzer everything works....a 400 Sun Distributor Machine and a Sioux valve grinding machine...complete with seat grinder and all the related parts.....got them all for a song when a high school near here decided to close down their auto shop...also picked up a Portable alignment stands and turntables.....probably never use them....but just neat to have....:D

Very good deal. Not something you will use every day, but sure handy when you do use it. I have never used a lathe but I see all the neat stuff people do with them and wish I had taken the one they offered me free at work. But it weighed about a ton and took up more space than a VW.

Don

Nope just what you see there plus a bunch of extra gears (he said you have to change them to slow down the auto feed.) Also gave me the chuck keys too and another set of jaws. That was pretty much it. Cutters are pretty cheap though. Also want the drill chuck for it and its only $15 so not a big deal.

For that money...

You can't afford to leave it there......LOL (something my wife says when she comes home from a garage sale with another "item")

You can't afford to leave it there......LOL (something my wife says when she comes home from a garage sale with another "item")

Must be some kind of psychological illness, to not let anybody else get a "good deal". I'm ate up with the disease. Easier to quit smoking. Went into remission for a while. Even after my wife's constant therapeutic vigil, I still have an occasional re-laps;)

Last edited:
Just stopped in to HF today and picked up some tools for it, High speed steel, carbide cutters, and a drill chuck. Can't wait to put it to the test! Already have a few projects lined up for it!!

Latest posts

Back