Bead roller for New Years

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one and you definitely need to revamp the thing. I haven't done much with mine as I haven't had to use it for anything I am working on. That day is coming, and one thing I will do is attach a steel steering wheel with a built in suicide knob on it that is off of an old Hyster, The throw of the HF handle makes it hard to control your work. Or maybe I haven't the knack to us it as is. I will also build a stand and reinforce the unit to keep the dies from walking. Good luck.

Anyone know of an American Made Bead Roller, thats not outrageously
expensive??

I thought the woodward fab beadroller i just bought was made in USA til it showed up with made in china stickers on the box..it seems to be really good quality for the money, but its still made in china

I thought the woodward fab beadroller i just bought was made in USA til it showed up with made in china stickers on the box..it seems to be really good quality for the money, but its still made in china

Is the woodward one the one sold in Speedway catalogue?
Or do you know!!

BTW For me it's not make or break, but if given a decent choice, I WILL BUY AMERICAN!!

Designed in the US built in China....

Like a ton of other stuff....:( I like mine it......

Is the woodward one the one sold in Speedway catalogue?
Or do you know!!

BTW For me it's not make or break, but if given a decent choice, I WILL BUY AMERICAN!!

I don't know..they were $150 on woodward fabs site or $125 from summit where i got mine..

Check out Mittler Bros, Mike is a friend of mine and these are the best out there, along with everything else they make.

Latest posts

Back