LED T8 shop light bulbs

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screw in bulbs

We have been replacing the curly squiggle bulbs as they blow with LED's from WalMart. About $9 a pair for the store brand. Light output is amazing! The LED's make the squiggle bulbs look yellow like an old 6 volt headlight! I put two in a ceiling fixture in the bathroom that had three squiggles in it, I can see hair now I didn't know I had! :D

We are buying a pack or two each week until we get all the squiggles replaced. Also planning on buying some of the outdoor floodlight bulbs. I put one of the LED's in our front porch light, it puts out almost as much light as the 4 squiggles I have in the carport.

led's Yes

We are building a large duplex to move in when we finally retire again . we both retired but took back the farm my wife inherited.The power company had a real deal for led can lite conversions, our final price was less than $ 4 per can. I had a bunch of old 4 ft 4 tube out of a store grid ceiling but my wife said no way in the new 4 car garages, my side gets 16 4 ft led's for a 24 x 36 space, the rental side gets 4. Lowes had them for under $ 40 plus our 5 % discount. I have 2 temporarly hanging above the table saw and big edge sander and they are a lot better than the old 4 tubes. the only problem is the candelabra bulbs in the outside sensor lites make a slight buz on the dewalt construction radio. I don't know if it is the lights or the sensor causing it.

Latest posts

Back