got a start

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wonder if i'll ever finish this garage, between honey do', bad weather, and felling ill. new years day and raining, well heres hoping.

the weather cast it's spell again. i got the angle iron cut for the front doors after i got in from work saturday, i go to get the welding machine and here comes the rain, and rain all day sunday. looks like this coming weekend will be dry, so i hope it is.

three year ago when i built my shop, the day i dug the footing it started to rain. it rained every day for over a month! i bought a pump and ran 150' of pipe to pump away water and pumped it out every day. had to hand dig it back out at the end of it. i was so tired before i even got started.
was all worth it though. once you get it done there is no lookin' back. life before the shop and life after the shop. :D

well i hope it is nice this weekend as we have about 4" snow on the ground. should be gone tomorrow, suppost to be sunny and in the 50's for the next 3 to 4 days.

three year ago when i built my shop, the day i dug the footing it started to rain. it rained every day for over a month! i bought a pump and ran 150' of pipe to pump away water and pumped it out every day. had to hand dig it back out at the end of it. i was so tired before i even got started.
was all worth it though. once you get it done there is no lookin' back. life before the shop and life after the shop. :D

i know we have had a lot of rain and now snow, but i hope i don't ever have to pump water from here, as i live on a hill, and that would be some deep water. i bet it sucked to have to redo everthing.

got my doors built and hung, just need the middle pearlings on the one end of the building so i can mount my tin. pics later, i ran out of daylight.

Latest posts

Back