When the missus says "clean the yard"...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't stand the piles any more so I took this load of light metal...They were all big pieces so it looks like I really did a bunch of clean up...My #1 prepared iron will wait until the prices go up..[cl

long wait then

took a load into yard today in ohio,,50.ton he said next couple weeks dropping to 25.or 30..
he said he expects to stay there for years..
so buy some white pines and plant in pile to hide it,,,,

any other states under 50.ton?

Its more work but I find "redistribution" works well,just move the piles around and do a little consolidation. :D Hate getting rid of stuff never fails i'll need a piece.

it $5/100 for cars here , and that is correct if you haven't needed a part off of a donor car in years ,,, just take it to the junk yard and you will need all kinds of parts next week that was on that car ..

Last time I hauled a load it was 10.50 a 100 here, but that was last winter. Now it's 5.00 a 100 for cars and 6.00 a hundred for short metal(less than 4ft). I don't plan to make another load till it's 10.00 again. On the good side aluminum is .45 a pound right now.

I don't need to worry about cleaning up my yard. The tweakers jacked everything that they could see. In broad daylight, and the neighbors didn't see a thing. [S

Junk umm no tools

Skip...

A few years ago they got me for about $8500 in tools and 2 lawn mowers that weren't even mine!. Middle of the day.

52 fordman

Latest posts

Back