Newbie from the past

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

35Mastr

Mastr Blastr
Well I finally got into the site after many attempts.Some of you know me from other forums.My name is George I have been into cars most of my life.I own a 1935 Chevrolet Master Deluxe.I have 2 very young children that are my greatist achivments in my life along with my beautifal wife.I was a service tech for more than 17 years before I decided to work for myself.Even at my young age it has taken a toll on my health,Carpall tunnel,Bad knees ect.I dont currently own a Rat but I am still on the hunt for my 30-31 sedan.Well I guess that will be all for now.This is something that I read in the rules for the site.

If you think you can’t abide by these 3 simple rules... feel free to leave! Kids are our future & are welcome here and should never be subjected to improper language & or behavior... & the rest of us shouldn’t be subjected to it either.

Thats the reason I am here.It is our kids that will keep this tradition going long after we are gone with respect for others.

Latest posts

Back