71 duster twister

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmills

hey guys! im new here so I figured id show my rides and get to know some people.. here are my two rides, a 71 Plymouth duster with a slightly built 360 and my (prob not what you guys are into but...) 11sec srt-4. im looking to build/buy a 30-40's dodge/Plymouth pickup rat rod after I sell the srt..

Attachments

• duster.jpg
    duster.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 50
  • srt-4.jpg
    srt-4.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 33
eh not real sure yet, still looking at other people's builds and stuff to see what I actually like.. an old guy down the street (we are actually very close friends) daily drives, year round an all original 38 Plymouth pickup and I LOVE the cab on that thing so ill prob shoot for something along those lines

Welcome to RRR. Sweet Duster. We are going to need some pictures of that 38 of your neighbors. What part of the country do you reside?

Welcome to RRR. Sweet Duster. We are going to need some pictures of that 38 of your neighbors. What part of the country do you reside?

thanks man! here is a pretty crappy pic but its the only one I have on my phone. he drives it every day and it runs/drives AMAZING! he's even getting like 15mpg lol more than my 05 hemi ram haha

Attachments

• 38 plymouth.jpg
    38 plymouth.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 34
Lol I tried Buying it about a million times.. he isn't having that Lol. Thanks for the complements on the duster!

I need that ship off the top of the grill shell![dr
That's a pretty rare truck there.

Attachments

• 37 Plymouth truck 013.jpg
    37 Plymouth truck 013.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts

Back