TiredIronGRB's '30 Model A Coupe

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
30_Model_A_13.jpg

30_Model_A_14.jpg

Well after 6 months and 27 days I drove her tonight, she did good but I need to get to the muffler shop.

30_Model_A_349.jpg

Well after 6 months and 27 days I drove her tonight, she did good but I need to get to the muffler shop.

30_Model_A_349.jpg

:mad: Well it's been fun but I'm not coming in here anymore cause it makes me giddy and jealously has set in pretty bad........so see ya!

:eek: Kidding of course, awesome build! I'd love to go for a ride sometime ........I could be at your place in about 5 hours :D

Just had to go read this one all the way from the beginning again. This is such a neat build and the results so far are incredible. My first hot rod was a '30 and I've always have been partial to them.

Paul

Thanks guys, I do get a little carried away on my builds...once I start one I don't let up till it's done. Now if I can just hang on to it a month or two.

Another superior hot rod, TIGRB. Can you tell us what paint you used. Details would be appreciated. Like ease of application, cost, etc.

It's just a flat enamel by Marine Finishes tinted to match the Harley Olive Green. I used it on a lot of the old WWII jeeps and trucks I used to build. It's very forgiving and I always thin it with mineral spirits so it dries slower and leaves a more even finish.

Latest posts

Back