Das Goat

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fxnjetz56

Rat Rod not yet arrived...garage build in progress...here's is day 1. Goat moving to storage....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 83
OI...not the original color. Repaint about 6 years ago (before I got it). Originally Silver Glaze.

California car... Rust free... Numbers car except for intake and carb.

I love GTO's too. I had two, a tripower 66 coupe and a 4 barrel 66 convertible. Both four speeds. What great cars they were. Yours looks really sharp.

Don

I love GTO's too. I had two, a tripower 66 coupe and a 4 barrel 66 convertible. Both four speeds. What great cars they were. Yours looks really sharp.

Don

I am so jealous. I have always wanted a GTO from 64 to 67. To try and get one of those these days takes some deep pockets. Have any pics?
Fxnjetz56, form what I can see that is a really nice GTO you got there. You will need to post some better pictures of it - if you can.

Here are more GTO pics... The gold one is actually my 3rd ... The white high boy was a 66 with a straight axle/leaf spring setup...from back in the day...sold that car 30 years ago... Been trying to find it ever since...

Can't seem to attach more than one photo... Sorry...think file sizes are too large

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 28
Thanks Maverick... Been in to GTO since mid 70's. my first car was a hand me down 65 Tempest. Then I bought my first 67 in 1975... For $800.00... Wrecked it, bought the white high boy a year later... For $1200...!

The third (hopefully final) the gold one...i brought out of Cali 2 years ago....pretty sweet ride, paid good money for it, but not stupid money....

Keep lookin... You'll find one.....

Latest posts

Back