1973 Camaro LT

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Restorex

Okay okay I do have a muscle car too...

its a '73 Camaro LT. This car was restored back in the day when airbrushing was in. It sat in a garage for most of its life after it was restored until I spotted it and bought it on the spot. The guy just wanted it out of his garage after having it sit for so long.

- 400hp 327ci
- full length headers and flowmasters
- TH350 with shift kit
- Highway gears for good cruising
- Traction bars
- Air shocks in rear
- Cragar SS wheels.....big and littles
- Original interior with everything working
- Aftermarket fiberglass hoodscoop molded to the steel hood
- Airbrushed mural on the hood
- Not a helluva lot off the line...but lays rubber at 50km/hr

Only drive it about 6 or 7 times a year as it sits in a storage bay and kind of a p.i.t.a. to go get it and then take it back after driving it.

Here are some pics.

Some black paint would fix that mural. [ddd Nice 2nd Gen! I always liked the ones with the round parking lights by the headlights and the split chrome bumpers. Don't see either style very often anymore.

NICE! I have a 73 RS/LT and a 72 SS. Looks like your door panels are in nice shape. Those deluxe panels are pricey. Cool ride for sure.

That is a beautiful Camaro you have there.
I once had a 70. I was knee deep in it, quarters cut off waiting for new ones to be installed, new floor in, etc and life made a 180 on me and I had to sell everything and regroup. That car still haunts me to this day. One of these days I will get another early 2nd gen.

That's a clean ride! I luv the looks of the 2nd gen Camaros! Did you see the '72 in the latest Hot Rod magazine? Built by PureVision and the stance is absolutely wicked!!

Looks good! I really like the tires; but I think I would get rid of the paint... makes it look kind of trashy... how about some red shiny paint?

Latest posts

Back