What the heck??

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowbudget50

Creators of all things awesome
I'm so confused on why this is the only page I can see on the Forum? Is anyone else experiencing technical difficulties

Yeah that's really weird I cannot get anywhere other than this page, I can't see any other sections of the form other than the BS section. Been that way for a couple days now. Every time I click on the main header Banner or anything it takes me to some random page that has nothing to do with the Forum

Yeah I get some black screen with a bunch of lime green writing that's trying to get me to sign up for new mortgage credit cards debit card accounts you know typical Rat Rod stuff

I have had a couple of issues myself the past few days.
Sometime when I click on the site it shows a message saying that the "Domain Name" has expired.
Not all the time though.
Perhaps we are experiencing a delayed Y2K.....
Torchie

I had that problem a couple of days ago. look under whatever you use for internet explorer and go to undead sleds. should straightened you straightened out. worked for me.

I had a problem one day this week, all I got was a blank white screen. Was that way on my pc at home and this iPad, too. Corrected itself later in the day, I figured it might have been a dns server problem on a network between here and there.

Latest posts

Back