'tator from St. Paul

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tator

My husband and I own a small welding shop in St. Paul, MN ...been there 30 years. We do hot rods to kitchen chair repairs, whatever pays the bills, and in Minnesota the heat bills are high, so even that 747 plane we'll do if you take the wings off :). The reason we are 'tator is we built a studebaker which started out a 4 door and finished as a 2 door...since it now is only half of what it was a 4 door studebaker dictator, it now is just a 'tator.

Attachments

• P1010009.jpg
    P1010009.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 35
Welcome!!!

Tator,
Welcome to the forum!!! Nice lookin' ride u got there & we;d love to see some more pictures! Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!

BoB

Now that you've sign up, does this mean you will be posting your own build pictures? Instead of making me do it? Just kidding, welcome aboard.

I know "Tator" is a Studebaker Dictator so I guess calling "Tator" is a lot better than calling it ""Dic".

**** or tator

There was much discussion on what to put on the side of the studebaker, didn't really want to be a "****" so 'tator was decided. Your such a good roving reporter, we just bend tin, but I do have the build pics of tator in my computer, I could post them I suppose.

Come on in!

We don't see that many ladies on the board. It will be good to have a woman's perspective of building and enjoying hot rods. Hope to see the build pictures.

just about everybody i know needs there cumputer chair welded lol . welding is the back bone of the Hobby , welcome !

Latest posts

Back