I am HOME

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat33pickmup

International man of mystery!
well RRRguys I made it to the east side of Washington and now I am home, started looking for a 49-52 chevy coupe or 4dr and the friend I bought my house from told me about one but didnt remember where it was. I found it yesterday while looking for his runaway dog ( Dually, a cute lil Jack russel and she is a runner when she gets a chance) it is a 51 coupe and the guy also has 2 51 2dr Cdans but all I want is the coupe, hope he figures out what he wants for it because I have a chevy 250 I-6 and S10 5 speed that are looking for a home in one. Sad thing about a 49-52 it wont be a rat because it will have paint and upholstery. if I get this 51 it will be Jade green w/ plad upholstery, low stance, nosed/decked, fender skirts, cleaned bumpers no door handles etc. have that 50s mild custom treatment to it.

Jim

So the move went well I take it.

Nice find,If you start hittin' the back road's out there you'll find all sorts of neat stuff.

Glad you got settled in. Hope you get the Chev you found. I think your plan is solid because in my opinion, those cars lend themselves well to the 50's custom look. Mild or wild.

Latest posts

Back