Who goin to the Goodguys in Columbus?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratrodney

Just wondered who all from the forum I might get to meet up there? I think me and my girl are going Saturday. We got soaked last year but walked around in the downpour regardless. Heres a pic or two from lastyear. RR:D

Attachments

• 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 31
I'll be there, not sure what I'll be driving, kinda depends on the weather.

Attachments

• 100_0279.jpg
    100_0279.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 100_0281.jpg
    100_0281.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 11
Trucked Up plans on being there. Not sure what I will be driving but probably my black panel truck.

Attachments

• 100_0138.jpg
    100_0138.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Indy Blackie 2.jpg
    Indy Blackie 2.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 9
Awesome weekend !!

Well just wanted to say that I got to meet Trucked up and 38mag from this fourm this weekend in Columbus at the Goodguys show and my hats off to ya both on building very nice rides! Great to meet each one of you and enjoyed the time we got to chat! My oldest son and I went all three days and my wife and two of my other kids came up Sat. for a bit and they enjoyed it!
Sat morn we left my house at 4:08 am and was parked under a nice shade tree for the day and was sitting in our lawn chairs chatting with other car owners at 5:30am.! We drove afterwards to 2 partys and didn't get home till 10:00pm ! WHEWWW! tired for sure!
My camera was down for the count so I didn't get to take any pics! Maybe Truckedup or 38 mag did? Post em if ya did guys![P[cl

Mr.Gusset
I missed seeing your car, shortly after you and the family left I found out my buddy Chuck was a winner in the poker run and we took off to see what he won. He placed first with 4 fives and he received a $100.00 gift certificate for Goodguy's merchandise and a plaque.
I didn't take any pictures, when I wanted to, my sims card was full and the spare was in the car.
About halfway home, my fan came loose and put a hole in the radiator. I filled it with water, loosened the radiator cap and I made it home. today I pulled the rad and repaired the fan mount. tomorrow I'll solder up the rad an put the car back together.
Otherwise I had a great trip.

Latest posts

Back