Any more pics of this?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam_Fear

Brother Rat
Anyone have pics of this car? Particularly the newer flame version. George Dorr built it in '88.

Attachments

• Dorr.jpg
    Dorr.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 102
  • image064.jpg
    image064.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 121
Thanks GT! [cl[cl I really appreciate it! I figured you or E-man would have something.

6" Chop, 6" section, and lowered about 6" too. 48" tall. There are several things about it I don't care for. Mostly, I don't usually like pointy fins or sharp edges on a 'bubble' car.

Gastrick, If you have the shiny pics handy, I'd like to see them too. If not, these are good enough. I was mostly looking at the section points. I think he may have sectioned it twice.

gee, i kinda liked the fins and taillites, but as far as that much section & chop, i personally would have went with a little less....on both accounts

i can only imagine how much work went into that build, though, -so i don't want anyone to think i'm bashing it--it's worth appreciating!:cool:

Thanks again Gas! I had those pics too, but 1/4 the size - couldn't really see much. I do have a magazine article about it though.

And I agree, the chop is way too much for me. Undecided about the section. Kinda hard to tell under all the other mods. Wonder what it would look like as a panel... :D

Attachments

• Dorr8.jpg
    Dorr8.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 9
Too much chopp for me--has a kinda 'squished bug' look. The tail is great though! Suprized me!! [cl

Like being suprized..

PA41

Latest posts

Back