Hi from western PA

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

38mag

Hi from Western PA, I am presently building a ratty old school looking hot rod. I am using a Speedway T bucket chassis, 350 engine, 350 tranny, 9" rearend and I am building the body from sheetmetal. It's coming together slowly. I also have a '57 chevy 2 door post, 327, 4 speed and a chopped '38 Plymouth coupe on a Dakota chassis. The Plymouth has got 2 Goodguys picks,
the "Low Lid Pick" at Columbus 2003 and "The Mopar Pick" at Hershey 2005. Now I want a real Hot Rod.
Have a great day,
Jim

sounds good, welcome to the board, post up some pics when u get a chance, theres another thread on here somewhere with pictures of a hand built body. don probably knows where it's at if you can't find it.

Welcome!!!

Mag,
Welcome & make u're self @ home. Let us see what u're up to & glad u could make it!

BoB

Welcome to RRR Jim. Sounds like you have some nice cars, and the one that you are building seems interesting. I'd like to see em all.

Welcome to RRR.
Sounds like you know what you are doing when it comes to building a car or three. Glad to have you here, and like everyone else said, can't wait to see pics...

howdy 38, welcome abaord, cant wait to see some pics of your rides. Im from central pa...in a few billion years when I get my rat done we should meet up sometime.

I'm from near Clarion, exit 62 I-80. I can't figure out how to post pix of my cars, as soon as I do I'll post some pix.

Welcome 38. Like don, I'm originally from the Pittsburgh area. As many others have said prior about pictures,,,,,,,will be glad to see those rides when you get the pics up.

I think maybe I figured out how to post pix,I don't have a pix of my 57 on the computer yet.

Attachments

• ratrod2.jpe
    ratrod2.jpe
    27.6 KB · Views: 8
  • ratrod1.jpe
    ratrod1.jpe
    25.3 KB · Views: 7
  • pix2.jpe
    pix2.jpe
    22.2 KB · Views: 9
Very nice!

38mag,
I love both your cars. Love the way you used a tri5 speedo. Thanks for posting them!

Rattler

Latest posts

Back