Detroit, and Kalamazoo

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gearing up for the Saturday Detroit show myself. Might have to do up a Triple R tee shirt of some sort for the occasion.;)

I like the t shirt idea

I'm gearing up for the Saturday Detroit show myself. Might have to do up a Triple R tee shirt of some sort for the occasion.;)

been going since 2008, beleive it or not I didnt know what a rat rod was till I went down to the basement. I go on saturday

detroit auto rama

hey all im going i been trying to get mine done to actually take it to the show its 50 bucks to enter it includes two weekend passes ,,,is anyone else taking a car it would be nice to meet up with some other members and put our stuff in a cluster of sorts ,,thanks mike

hey all im going i been trying to get mine done to actually take it to the show its 50 bucks to enter it includes two weekend passes ,,,is anyone else taking a car it would be nice to meet up with some other members and put our stuff in a cluster of sorts ,,thanks mike

When it gets closer to the event date, maybe we can plan a time to try to meet up at one of the member's cars so that we can all meet each other... :)

yep

Mr. rat, that sounds great. And yes I deliver up in youre neck of the woods. I deliver from the south end of Holland to Traverse city.

We're planning on going on Saturday, it would be cool to meet up downstairs by a members car. Izzy.............Shelby Township, NOT our Shelby........
Shelby Township is on the other side of the state...........dang farm kids anyway........sittin there on that sack of seeds..........LOL :D

Detroit Autorama

I'll be there in the basement, I'm bringing my '36 Chevy Bobber

Attachments

• 102_0020_00.jpg
    102_0020_00.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 25

Latest posts

Back