How Guys & Gals on here from Pennsylvania

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillbillyMopar

Let me know who's out there i started a car club last year i only have couple of people in it becaues some people have fancy street rods and musle cars ,i got a rat rod this older guy said u need 2 start a rat rod club so i did so when i pull in the cruzin I'm he said I'm always smiling becaues i love my rat rod no one has one at the cruzin. So hit me up on here,thank u,HillbillyMoPaR:)

How many in Pa.

HillbillyMoPaR is from far and near just kiddin i live in Coupon Pa. Here is the BIG ? is any of ya going to the Jalopy showdown in york springs May 16 & 17 i will be there with my family and my 50 ply-mouth, so if u go look 4 the Greasepit Junkies C.C. Talk 2 ya later. hillbillymopar

Bordentown NJ, I can see PA from the river, does that count?:D The Jalopy Showdown is in Latimore PA on rte 15 just NE of Gettysburg. Ill be there...

Preston reporting for Boyertown, Pa.
I guess I may be going to the showdown, didnt even know about till yesterday...:mad:

Cyas
Preston

Latest posts

Back