The Hunt For More Junk

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know Crank. I just forgot about most of them as they weren't in my photobucket.

I'm circulating a petition to ban you from the contest. (Just kidding! Great shots and keep 'em coming!)

And believe it or not, there is still a frame under that coupe.

Really? Looks like it was dumped in that reservoir and has been there for "a while". Is Jimmy Hoffa under there, too? :D

I'm circulating a petition to ban you from the contest. (Just kidding! Great shots and keep 'em coming!)

Really? Looks like it was dumped in that reservoir and has been there for "a while". Is Jimmy Hoffa under there, too? :D

I know where there is another Chevy sedan, I'm guessing 36ish, that is sitting on the side of a ditch. I'm guessing they dropped it there to keep te bank from falling in but it's got a frame, axles, and engine sitting in it. On the other side of the bank down a little ways there's about 5 or 6 other cars sitting there filled to the roof with rocks.

Man, go get that Fulton visor off that IH truck with the leafs on the roof. That's a 4-500 dollar visor!

That's sick. Nothing like that left around here, the scrappers got all of it a few years ago when prices were so high. :mad: You might find some 80's and 90's junk, but that's about all.

I know where there is another Chevy sedan, I'm guessing 36ish, that is sitting on the side of a ditch. I'm guessing they dropped it there to keep te bank from falling in but it's got a frame, axles, and engine sitting in it. On the other side of the bank down a little ways there's about 5 or 6 other cars sitting there filled to the roof with rocks.

Easy on the dead Chevys... I can't take much more!

Like some of the guys have said, I see money in many of these. The "Indian" IH, the Oakland (I'll bet somebody NEEDS those headlights) etc., etc.

I have pictures of that Indian Motorcycles pickup in my computer from many years ago. I can't remember where I hijacked it from.
I hope you snagged that Ford service sign.

Yeah, that Indian motorcycle pickup is cool. Haven't seen it in a year or so, so who knows where it's at now. As for the ford sign, I haven't gone to get it yet. Waiting for my next trip out to chinook to get it.

Hi Endicott, I've been away for a while, but part of my trek was just south of you, [ in fact I waved toward Havre at one point] at Geraldine and then north a ways, straight east of Fort Benton. A friend and I went there to see one guys back yard. Wow!
I have about 30 pictures of old cars and trucks in lovely shape. Could I post them on your site?

Latest posts

Back