Kool Bike Photos!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two generations of v8

Attachments

• V8motorcycleEJPotter.jpg
    V8motorcycleEJPotter.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 71
  • cutlessbike.jpg
    cutlessbike.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 65
This has probably already been posted but I'll post it anyway. The Billy Bike from Easy Rider...I actually like it better than the Captain America(which is the mother of all choppers IMHO).

Attachments

• Billy_Bike.jpg
    Billy_Bike.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 45
This has probably already been posted but I'll post it anyway. The Billy Bike from Easy Rider...I actually like it better than the Captain America(which is the mother of all choppers IMHO).

I'm with you dog. I've always like the Billy Bike better too. I have die-cast replica's of both bikes. I was debating on posting this pic earlier but now I have to.....................................

Cycledog,
That bike with the SBC transverse mount is too bad.

The first time I saw one of these in person was in the mid 60's. A local guy, Greg Fury had one that he ran at the local strip. Pretty wild, the chain ran off the fly wheel. Saw it at the Goodguys show last year, someone found it in a creek bed on an area reservation.

Ck this front end!!!

I was studying that pic in your car show post. It looks awesome but I'm trying to figure out if it actually functions properly. It seems that the pivot point of the forks is almost directly above the front axle.

Did you get a close-up of the large piston he used for a headlight bucket?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back