Wal Mart

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There $9 - 10 -15 dollar jeans last about 9 weeks then the front wares threw , but I do go to wal-mart . still buy the jeans ,, cheaper than renting and by two months time they are covered with grease that dont come out any-hoo

I admit, I used to get my Wrangler jeans from Mal-Wart because they had them. But I found them at K-Mart and if they don't have enough when there's a sale, they mail them to me for no extra charge. I get a much better deal for my ammo online.

Only been to a Wallywood twice... about 20 years ago. I was forced to both times because in some small towns they ran most small businesses out of business & they were the only place open on Sunday! Most peeps are finally getting wise to their weak BS!

BoB

I don't go there unless it is absolutely a necessity. I find everything about that store repulsive.
Locally owned and family run businesses are among my favorite things.

Yikes!

Attachments

• People-of-wal-mart-3.jpg
    People-of-wal-mart-3.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 25
I only go to WalMart for one thing, 5 gallon bottles of water for the water cooler in our shop. I feel out of place when I am in there because it is so high class and the women shoppers are all 10's. :D:D:D

Don

Good god man! These wal-Martians are a strange breed. Any lower and she'll have nipples on her kneecaps.

Latest posts

Back