1937 Ford pickup pile of "~~~~" I mean parts!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanmartin72

Well this is how it looks today as i have been gathering parts and mocking things up ?
As you can see what i started out with 4 months ago was a cab and frame. Picked up some odds and ends on the way a 33-34 grill can't tell the diff between both, and a 1942 flatty and a 32 bed. Still a long ways to go since i want to have everything done right for safety and not just slapping it together.

The last thing on the list is a 5 inch chop with a opening in the roof for a ragtop and have the front windshield still open with the regulator.
I can't decide if i want to channel the cab due to being comfotable. I'm 6 foot and weight 240lbs so this bird is a little big for a little birdbath.

Attachments

• 37.jpg
    37.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 107
  • 32bed.jpg
    32bed.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 69
  • My 37 Ford 005.jpg
    My 37 Ford 005.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 93
  • My 37 Ford 006.jpg
    My 37 Ford 006.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
I here ya on the comfort , if my cab wasn`t already channeled when I got it it wouldn`t have been done , i`m thinking about putting it back the way it was originally , they sure look good channeled tho

Looks like a decent amount of progress in a short amount of time sanmartin. Tiny1 is gonna be after your grill shell :)

haha i only live a few miles away, if it goes up for sale that shell is mine! any trades?? i got a banged up 28/29 shell to trade?! :D

truck looks good man, you have a nice pile of parts there!

haha i only live a few miles away, if it goes up for sale that shell is mine! any trades?? i got a banged up 28/29 shell to trade?!

truck looks good man, you have a nice pile of parts there!

Nice build you have there.......if you get tired of it, just put in on a train heading west.......

Maximo
This might have to happen since my mom has been in and out of the hospital due to illness:confused: Needing extra cash for medication, etc. Those bills just don't stop. She has been working at this school for 15yrs as a ESL teacher but the school has here set up that she doesn't receive insurance : 15 min more : !!:mad: 15 frigging min :mad:!! Then she was told that she makes to much for a medical card, so were stuck in the middle! Her being my only parent when i grew up took care of me, now it's my turn.
So i may sell both my projects for something, Those cars are just materialistic crap anyways ! Maybe I will find something else later on! " family's comes first "

Last edited:
Sorry to hear it!

Sorry to hear that & it is disgusting how people get screwed out of their insurance like that. Just happened to a friend of mine.

BoB

Latest posts

Back