Antique tractors

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowbudget50

Creators of all things awesome
I know some of you guys on here have tractors oh, let's get some pictures of them up!

I went down to my dad's this morning and picked up 2 pieces of equipment like Grandpa used on their Dairy. One of them is a 1930 Ford Model Roadster that use as a male tractor and the second is a John Deere GP.

Attachments

• 0815190700_HDR.jpg
    0815190700_HDR.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 20
I know most of the tractors are D's not GP'S
I will get some better pictures of it when I get home

I know some of you guys on here have tractors oh, let's get some pictures of them up!

I went down to my dad's this morning and picked up 2 pieces of equipment like Grandpa used on their Dairy. One of them is a 1930 Ford Model Roadster that use as a male tractor and the second is a John Deere GP.

What in the world is a male tractor? Is there a female tractor? Was the roadster used to deliver mail? (Hardcore "traditional" guys would kill for that roadster!)

I know nothing about tractors, but I follow and enjoy your thread on the subject as MercuryMac implied...

http://ratrodsrule.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37385

What in the world is a male tractor? Is there a female tractor? Was the roadster used to deliver mail? (Hardcore "traditional" guys would kill for that roadster!)

I know nothing about tractors, but I follow and enjoy your thread on the subject as MercuryMac implied...

http://ratrodsrule.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37385

That was supposed to say bale tractor. Dumb auto correct

That Roadster will be going nowhere and we'll have nothing done to it other than driving. It runs and drives actually surprisingly well

I thought we had a tractor thread but I could not remember where it was. Can someone point me in the right direction and I will post up some pictures and information on it

Latest posts

Back