South Carolina New Member.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pablo Honey

Hello and Greetings from Dacusville South Carolina!
I have been tinkering with, repairing, and enjoying all types of cars, trucks,and antique farm equipment for more than half my life.
A few years ago i was able to rescue a 1946 Ford 1/2 ton PU from a certain trip to the crusher......It is not much, nor will it ever be but has been a lot of fun to bring back to life after so many years sitting in the woods.
I look forward to chatting with y'all and enjoying some of your experiences with your projects.

Best,
Ben Sutherland

Hello Pablo, and welcome to Undead Sleds, from northern Alberta.
My life parallels yours in so many ways, from tinkering, repairing and enjoying antique cars, trucks and farm machinery. I have three of that vintage of truck cabs, [one that I bought the first time 58 years ago]. I have a life long friend named Sutherland, also.

Welcome to the site
Please post up lotsa pics so we can see your project and by all means start a build thread.

Welcome from Portland OR. You picked a great place to hang out. Have fun. Please share your project with us.

Welcome to the site Ben. Lots of friendly people here and plenty of good ideas and help. We do like pictures though....lol.

Latest posts

Back