Group calendar buy for those who don't want an account at Zazzle

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bamamav

Zazzle has apparently changed their operation and now you have to open an account to order from them. Some members have stated they want to buy a calendar but don't want to have to open an account, which I can understand, kinda crazy way for them to operate a business [Zazzle], but it is what it is I guess. So for everybody that wants a calendar without having to open an account, I am setting up a group buy. I will use my account and you can just pay me. Payment will be through Paypal only. I will take orders through Fri, Dec 14. $18.95 for small, add $2.00 for medium, $7.00 for large, per each calendar ordered. Tax and shipping will be around $6-$8, I can't figure exactly on that, may be more, may be less, but I think $6-$8 should cover it, that is what 3 small cost me. You need to add some to that for the larger sizes and multiple copies, just take a good guess is all I can say, we'll get it done. Don't forget to figure in paypal fees, about .03%. To order, I need you to send me a PM with the following info:

Screen name
Actual name
mail address
size calendar you want and how many
amount you sent me via Paypal
Do this AFTER you send the Paypal so I can match them up
my paypal is ford84stepside[@]aol.com {Take out []. put that in to prevent spam.}

I will take orders until Dec 15. I may extend that date at my discretion. Shipping is usually around a week, but being so close to Christmas may slow that up some. Please post here after you pay with a simple note like, "payment sent" to help me keep up with it. Mailing info needs to be in PM to be kept private. Thanks, I hope this helps. Any questions, just ask.

Ha Ha Ha
That's my wife
I didn't think about it coming in like.
Bama, I sent you my address in a PM when I sent the money through her PayPal account. Sorry

Got your info Burgerman. Will get you ordered asap! Thanks!

EDIT: Just went and ordered. Should get them by the end of next week.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back