Good to put a face with a name!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smallfoot

He's rockin' the "Nuttin Special"!
Forbigpicture stopped in to see me while he was down vacating. Good guy! We shot the breeze for a few hours. He actually helped me pulling some lumber off my mill. He said he got some vids of that. Maybe he can put them up when he gets home. I got a shot beside the "Nuttin Special" of Brad and me right before he left. He's good people and I thoroughly enjoyed his visit.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 102_0913.jpg
    102_0913.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 74
Mutt and Jeff! [cl

Great shot, guys. I wish I travelled (Canadian/British spelling) as often as I used to, but it ain't happening anytime soon. Should anybody grow a wild hair and venture to the bald prairies of Crankyland, my door is always open!

It's so cool when members can meet each other. I feel like I've got friends from coast to coast and beyond the northern border.

Smalls, how many hours from Tampa to your casa? We're the same height too.:D Be a better picture.[ddd

Now there's a pair up to no good. Can't ever trust those bearded types in groups of two or more. :eek::eek:[S[S

And WHERE THE HECK IS YOUR MASKS???

It's so cool when members can meet each other. I feel like I've got friends from coast to coast and beyond the northern border.

Smalls, how many hours from Tampa to your casa? We're the same height too.:D Be a better picture.[ddd

About 2 hours north of Tampa if ya don't get lost..

Now there's a pair up to no good. Can't ever trust those bearded types in groups of two or more. :eek::eek:[S[S

And WHERE THE HECK IS YOUR MASKS???

Don't need no stinking masks! There's some places around that require them any time in public with the new rules but I'm not there and won't be going.

Forbigpicture stopped in to see me while he was down vacating. Good guy! We shot the breeze for a few hours. He actually helped me pulling some lumber off my mill. He said he got some vids of that. Maybe he can put them up when he gets home. I got a shot beside the "Nuttin Special" of Brad and me right before he left. He's good people and I thoroughly enjoyed his visit.

Well....I'm back, what'd I miss? ;) One of the best days of the trip was the time I spent with Smalls. He has a place that dreams are made of (at least for me) Hope to make it back someday. I did get some video of his mill but.. I'm having trouble trying to post, will keep working on that. Thanks again Smalls for the hospitality.[cl[cl

Mutt and Jeff! [cl [cl[cl[cl:D:D

Thanks for stopping in to see me FBP :p

Sorry Mav, should have made arrangements, that's my bad, catch ya next time...:eek:;)

You mean you are all real? I thought this was all a figmation of my imagiment.

About 2 hours north of Tampa if ya don't get lost..

So a couple Fla people nearby...I'm close to Tampa, Took the gal pal in the rod to Clearwater beach on Sunday, an hour ride.

Latest posts

Back