Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And now for your moment of zen:

tumblr_9db68c52d25082a4152d842e6c6f7034_cd0cbd45_1280.gif

Guys, you'll be mad at me when I tell you what a nice picture I won't be showing here.
I was coming back from my daily walk in the creek, into the wind, when I came to a notch in the bush where I had dumped a couple of loads of spoiled grain. That would be the clean-up of a broken bag of wheat that the elk and deer ripped open. It's been there a few years so it's rotting quite nicely and stinky. The bears love it. I was half way across this opening when I saw a young cinnamon mother bear and two cubs, one also cinnamon and the other dark brown. They were about 40 feet away. She was standing straight up looking at me with her cubs close, on each side of her. I thought what an excellent photo. I fumbled out my phone and lit it up. It said 'low battery'. I cursed the phone, then I glanced up again to see if she was still standing up so nicely. Well, no, I had fiddled around too long. She was charging me and about 20 feet away. One cub was climbing a tree. Another really good photo op. But I left the scene soon after that,------- without a picture for you guys.

Guys, you'll be mad at me when I tell you what a nice picture I won't be showing here.
I was coming back from my daily walk in the creek, into the wind, when I came to a notch in the bush where I had dumped a couple of loads of spoiled grain. That would be the clean-up of a broken bag of wheat that the elk and deer ripped open. It's been there a few years so it's rotting quite nicely and stinky. The bears love it. I was half way across this opening when I saw a young cinnamon mother bear and two cubs, one also cinnamon and the other dark brown. They were about 40 feet away. She was standing straight up looking at me with her cubs close, on each side of her. I thought what an excellent photo. I fumbled out my phone and lit it up. It said 'low battery'. I cursed the phone, then I glanced up again to see if she was still standing up so nicely. Well, no, I had fiddled around too long. She was charging me and about 20 feet away. One cub was climbing a tree. Another really good photo op. But I left the scene soon after that,------- without a picture for you guys.

Great fire place story.... I don`t buy it... :D:D:D[ddd

Lb. that's the best picture of the whole scene that I have.
Doc. more like Mercury MacLaunch, because the only thing in the story that was stretched a wee bit was 'I left the scene soon after that', It was really, really soon after that.
Luckily, she stopped chasing me about where I had been when I first saw her, and I wasn't there anymore, maybe just a bad smell.
Anyway I'm sorry about not having a picture, because it would have been a good one.

Latest posts

Back