quick ?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratrodgirl

any one have a stud welder? Im looking at getting one but not sure wich brand.I Saw one in eastwoods wondering if anyone has one if its any good ?
thanks !

I have a fair amount of eastwood product already, they all seem to be pretty good.Saw they had them i have been looking at ones at my local weldin shop and are about the same price, just need to fuigure out wich one to buy ?
Im guessing there all about the same ( other then the cheap cheap ones)
or I might just put it down as a xmas gift i want [ddd

Lord.....you know how much I love my darlin wife but....

I have a fair amount of eastwood product already, they all seem to be pretty good.Saw they had them i have been looking at ones at my local weldin shop and are about the same price, just need to fuigure out wich one to buy ?
Im guessing there all about the same ( other then the cheap cheap ones)
or I might just put it down as a xmas gift i want [ddd

How come I couldn't find any girls like this when I was a youngin???? RRG....I would definately add that to your Christmas list....[cl....you are a ray of sunshine in a dreary world....:D Your significant other is a lucky man....I hope you remind him often.....lol

Super cheap

I have a couple bondo brand slide hammers and would take the "Screw" part out and replace it with a nail with no point and tack weld the nail to the panel. just tack it on one side and you can bend it over and snap the tack then on to the next spot. not saying its the best way but low budget and in a pinch I didnt have to weld a bunch of volcano shaped screw holes when i was done.

Ive heard of that before but never tryed it, may have to look it up.
Iv head of peopl making somthing to hook up to there stick welder (wich i do have) If Im gonna use it I dont mind spending the money on a tool but as long as it is worth the $$ :)
but till i get somthing that idea might just work for me thanks !! :D

my ultra low buck version..my cheapo slide hammer has an attachment that allows a pair of vise grips to be screwed onto the end of it..I just tack a nail to the sheet metal, then clamp the nail in the vise grips..like JW said, it works great

Latest posts

Back