latest bonehead metal project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A photographer friend of mine asked if he could come out the other day and take some photos. Sure. He posts up his pictures on his site/forum, and someone called my place a junkyard. Imagine that.

Some people have a lot of dang nerve calling a "parts depot" a "junk yard"!!! [S

BoB

BStopLightFloorLamp.jpg

Hey Bonehead...That has got to be some of the coolest ideas I've seen in a long long time!!! Those gates are just awesome and the "Gunslinger Hanging Lamp" is killer!!!! Those hood ornaments are absolutly killer!!!!! I'll have to get ahold of you when I'm ready for something fopr my %1 ford F-1 Hood......Very nice work dude!!

Thanks 4orty9,
It sounds corny, but I really like living on top of a mesa. 360 degree views. The view of the San Juans (Mountains, near Telluride, Colorado) are to my south and are around 100 miles away.
Just seeing 100 miles, (on earth) is a cool feeling. I am pretty lucky.

...every time i swing past your thread i am amazed of your craftsmanship... seriously amazed man

Hey Jeff,

You always surprise me with the use of discarded materials ...... somehow making match up like they had been used that was since the start.

Another great job dude.

Ratty 46

That tree banister is really a piece of work. Makes me think of the original house on the rock - built around the trees.

You are really hitting on a style with the lamps. It looks like it would fit very well with craftsman or mission style furniture.

Hey Jef,

Your stuff always has an "Americana" type look to me ...... just plain kewl. I like the "nateral" rust/distressed look. I wish my decor at my house could support a lamp or two.

Ratty 46

Latest posts

Back