1995 bmw m3 - az

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZRodDave

1995 BMW M3 - Arizona rust free car with Koni Sport shocks, aluminum radiator, 3" exhaust with Magnaflow (sounds AWESOME!), odometer says 41K but has been replaced. AC blows nice and cold. No leaks, no drips, no kidding! Only "problem" is the clear coat flaking off, but the interior is really nice, black leather and wood trim as this is the Luxury model. Everything works on this car (which is rare!) and no CEL (which is even RARER!). Needs the cats put back on to pass emissions. My local guy will do that for $60 and I can get it done for you when purchased. Located in North Phoenix, Arizona. This is the only pic I have of it. My camera sucks, but I can post more if need be.

P5300110_zpsff30ad61.jpg

$4000 - price is FIRM!!! Cash sale only, no trades, no BS.

It has a restored salvage title from a front end shunt (cosmetic only), but has been repaired and inspected, is straight and true and the pieces have been replaced. There's a little crinkle in the front fenders, but I have replacements for those. This is probably the best car I have ever owned, and that is in the hundreds. Fun to drive, sufficient power, handles fantastic, 23.5 mpg (premium gas), and cheap insurance. Currently has a set of BMW Motorsport wheels on it with some old Dunlops.

Once again, I wouldn't be selling this car unless I had to do so. Family (my folks) medical and financial issues force this decision. I have had it 2 years with no problems whatsoever. I'll be sad to see it go, but have to do it.

Last edited:
If you want anyone to consider your car I suggest you post some more pictures. I always think to myself when I post an ad if I'd buy the car over the internet with the info provided. You also posted it in the wrong section. :eek:

Toad

Latest posts

Back