19 and something..... Chevy ford.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The turbo will probably end up on there at some point. I do also like the exhaust as well though. So, I may end up back at a roots style blower instead. Not sure just yet. The hair dryers/removers will be turned out and baffled. But, the car over still won't be too entirely happy I can imagine.

Just some pictures that were taken before hunnert car pile up.

DSCF2483.jpg

DSCF2481.jpg

DSCF2477.jpg

DSCF2476.jpg

And then....... On to hunnert car. I had a blast, a ton of really cool cars. A friend ended up inviting us out to a party at Aaron Grote's place after the show. Was able to see some really cool stuff. One of which being a 1949 Tucker. That was pretty cool to get to see. Other than that, had a blast and wishing that this past year wasn't their last. Oh well, find another one somewhere else. I will get some show pictures up asap.

Thank you Troy. I thought the same thing. I have really been trying to set this thing over the top and I think it is starting to get there. Every time I see a street rod or custom with a blower........ I start drueling and can't take my eyes off of it until I am dreaming of it. haha. Stupid blower fetish. Well, a ton of penny pinching, long hours at work, and time and now I can stare at a blown hot rod anytime I want.

The exhaust is here!!!!!!!! Playing around with a few things. I should have the carbs in sometime next week.

418157_382515561777083_100000559274768_1367618_1827728262_n.jpg

426760_378670705494902_100000559274768_1356981_837433453_n.jpg

Also, I can't believe I didn't post our other project and new toy. I

402894_346738918688081_100000559274768_1271093_1921752738_n.jpg

That's way sweet. Had i known i was swelling to rat ridding Ida bought a black blower. Very nice. RR

Thanks Rodney. I like a nice polished blower just the same, the black just kind of had a draw on me for some reason though.

this truck was originally mine. the frame was a AA frame. kinda cool seeing this truck again. ill try to dig up some other pics.

Sorry for being inactive for so long. I have taken a job that puts me on the road pretty much 5 days per week and then being newly married occupies most of the other time. I will update some pics. May not be considered a rat by most, I took a "eff you" approach after bad interaction with a RR purist. What ever a rat rod purist is. He'll-boy, I believe, by looking at your pic, I bought it from another person. Did you have a 60's suburban that I was drooling over? Here come the pics, be kind I know some light sanding a theft of patina isn't taken too kindly at times.

Some older pics that may have not been posted

Ultimately, my goal will be to get back the Red and black in the picture below. It will probably end up a candy brandy wine and black. That is way off in the future however.

Thanks for that picture you posted as well. Cool to see projects way back. How old is that picture?

Latest posts

Back