Deuce of Spades DVD

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, i just watched that trailer....likes like it will be enjoyable! Tx Dozer!

I understand on the order of things. I'll get it to Dutch whether he can watch it or not if he wants to add a bunch of mileage and a pic to the project. Hate to cut him out of the fun for some bs rule about watching vids...

Let me know when yer ready to let it go. [cl

Let me know when yer ready to let it go. [cl

Did you find out about those region codes? I think bama posted some good info links. I'm willing to send it to you if you're on regardless. I'll post here when I get it and let you know when it's sent. Pm me with your ZIP code and I'll look up the mileage.

The DVD is on its way from one of the coldest states to one of the coolest states. Smallfoot should have it in a few days, Enjoy.

First leg is 1,523 miles.

Attachments

• spades 001.jpg
    spades 001.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 14
Good for you Bob! I didn't think there would still be enough interest for a second go round but happy to see it happen again.
Lots of turnover at good old UDS, e-man. I lent the movie to a coupla friends a week ago and they liked it. It was 2012 the last go round so enough time has passed. Hopefully we can clock a lot of miles this time.

I'd like to muddy the waters a wee bit, and add a lot of miles to the tally without Bob having to do any work. I've watched the movie and taken some pictures of my surroundings.
The second picture was taken in the heat of the day on Boxing Day 2021, but it cooled off in the evening and night. This morning it was -45*C or -50*F. It's not so bad tonight at -30*C or about -20*F.
I couldn't find a way to get the distance in miles from Grande Prairie, Alberta to Minneapolis-St Paul, Minnesota, so I guessed at 2500 miles.

Attachments

• IMG_0485.jpg
    IMG_0485.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3020.jpg
    IMG_3020.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0278.jpg
    IMG_0278.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 19
"balmy -31..." :p

so at -45, do you build a fire underneath the engine to pre heat...? [S sjees... I can`t even imagine how that must bite your face.

Hope the cellophane doesn't melt off...

68F in the shade today!
attachment.php

Attachments

• 102_1231.jpg
    102_1231.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 43
Post Office said 3-4 days. My sister and her husband just drove there in two and a half days. I should have had them deliver it.

On a sad note...no package at the P.O. On a good note...maybe it will be here for a first good thing(about Monday) to bring in the new year. I'll keep ya'll posted!

Dutch, you asked about pre-heating motors with a little fire underneath them. Well, I used to when I was a kid with my first pick-up truck. We had electricity by then but I couldn't afford a block heater. Dad still had to light a fire under the tractor to start it, at that time.
We have block heaters or external recirculating water heaters on all of our machines now. In the recent past, if I got a surprise invitation to go to work with the big truck, I would still heat up the oilpan with a propane Tiger Torch shoved into a 4" pipe with an elbow on the other end.
Small foot, good luck with the movie, and Happy New Year.

Latest posts

Back